Tesseract OCR: ParamsModel::Incomplete line

Using Tesseract OCR for some automation tasks, I stumbled upon the following issue:

Creating OCR Image #1/4 with maximally 97 lines from line 1 to 97
ParamsModel::Incomplete line
ParamsModel::Incomplete line
ParamsModel::Incomplete line
ParamsModel::Incomplete line
ParamsModel::Incomplete line ConvNL

As it turns out, this is caused by using a wrong version of tesseract models / „Tessdata“. You can find the official „Tessdata“ files on GitHub. As I installed Tesseract on macOS via Homebrew, I ended up with version 3.05.01 of Tesseract. Therefore I had to use an older version of the trained models. As stated in the project’s README, you can find those via the 3.04.00 tag (README says branch, but that is wrong):

Get language data files for Tesseract 3.04 or 3.05 from the 3.04 tree.

E.g. for the german model, you would end up with the following download link:


Installing Delve on OS X / macOS fails

While trying to debug Go scripts with Visual Studio, I stumbled upon issues configuring Delve on macOS. Delve is a full featured debugging tool for the Go programming language and Visual Studio Code seems to make us of it. Unfortunately the installation might not be as straightforward as described in the official installation documentation. The Brew installation fails while / after generating certificates:

==> Installing delve from go-delve/delve
==> Downloading https://github.com/derekparker/delve/archive/v1.0.0-rc.2.tar.gz
Already downloaded: /Users/beematik/Library/Caches/Homebrew/delve-1.0.0-rc.2.tar.gz
security: SecKeychainSearchCopyNext: The specified item could not be found in the keychain.
==> Generating dlv-cert
==> openssl req -new -newkey rsa:2048 -x509 -days 3650 -nodes -config dlv-cert.cfg -extensions codesign_reqext -batch -out dlv-cert.c
==> [SUDO] Installing dlv-cert as root
==> sudo security add-trusted-cert -d -r trustRoot -k /Library/Keychains/System.keychain dlv-cert.cer
Last 15 lines from /Users/[...]/Library/Logs/Homebrew/delve/02.sudo:
2017-12-31 11:52:35 +0100


If reporting this issue please do so at (not Homebrew/brew or Homebrew/core):

These open issues may also help:
Upgrade to delve fails https://github.com/go-delve/homebrew-delve/issues/20

Whatever the reason of this issue might be, there is a suitable workaround available:

cd $HOME/Library/Caches/Homebrew
tar xf delve-*.gz
cd delve-*
sh scripts/gencert.sh
# Type in your sudo password
brew install go-delve/delve/delve


  • https://github.com/derekparker/delve/blob/master/Documentation/installation/osx/install.md
  • https://github.com/go-delve/homebrew-delve/issues/19#issuecomment-330442033

Affected System

  • OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
  • Homebrew 1.4.1
  • Delve 1.0.0-rc.2